Here I am, facing this brand spanking new blog. Hopefully, I’ll be able to fill it with good stuff that I’m interested in and working on now. Hopefully, what I add here will be helpful, inspiring, and entertaining for others as well.
Here’s what I’m working on these days. You can expect some content on these as I add content:
- Portable/QRP operation, including antennas, rigs, batteries, and accessories, especially …
- Summits on the Air (SOTA). This program has me pretty excited to get out and combine my love for hiking and camping in the mountains, and amateur radio
- SDR Dongles, including all of the software and hardware that goes along with them
- Digital Mobile Radio (DMR), I just ordered a portable UHF DMR transceiver, so I’ll try to document my foray into this technology
- Shack design and layout. I’m in the process of finishing the basement at my QTH, so I’m going through the process of planning and experimenting with how to set up my ham shack